Friday, October 1, 2010

EMERALD ISLE




I didn't have as much time as I wanted to draw, but luckily that wasn't because I was being lazy and uninspired. We were just endlessly doing something the entire time. But I'm happy with what I got when I got it.

I also had the great great pleasure of meeting in Dublin with Mick O'dea. We met up with him at his studio in Mountjoy Square where he was so gracious and generous with his time. He took out all of his portfolios and let me rifle through everything, and then took us out to dinner! A-mazing!


PUMPED!!!!!!!


I'm back to figure painting and drawing. I'm trying to begin and finish some actual original work, one of these days. But until then, I'll be keeping it real with the nudes!









The trip was fun, but I'm glad to be back to my little poop eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment